Friday, July 22, 2011

Boot Scootin' Fun


What started with the purchase of a pair of eel skin cowboy boots and some ropers in several colors exploded into 50 plus boots at any one time in our Trade Days booth where we've built a reputation for a large selection of vintage cowboy boots at very fair prices.  I haven't counted lately how many boots we've sold, but suffice it to say there are quite a few guys and girls wearing a pair of Sisters Treasures boots.
 I even found a cool pair that fit that I wouldn't part with and Elaine owns several pairs including some very "disco kool" Silver boots (which used to be mine)! Now that's stylin'! 
   This is definitely a Texas Thing but I was just wondering if anyone out there has caught on to the cowboy boot craze and if so, don't you want another pair?  The Sisters Treasures will most likely have a pair that fits you so come check us out next month (third weekend of August) at Fredericksburg Trade Days!
    And don't forget to practice a little "YEE HAW" to break in those bad boys when you purchase a pair!
These are mine! My feet love the square toes and I think the hot pink stitching is pretty "groovy"!

1 comment:

  1. Betsy,
    I finally got a google account so I can post! You have done such a great job on our blog. Keep up the great work. See you this weekend at Trade Days!

    ReplyDelete