Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Part 2 FTD's Vendors: Old Gold and Salvaged

 My sweet friend Patty Jett, proprietor of Old Gold sells both at Fredericksburg Trade Days (in a little cottage across from Sisters Treasures) and she is a partner in a fantastic new specialty antique boutique in Uvalde, Tx. called The Vintage Market- Garden and Home. 

Patty along with her daughter, Megan (owner of the amazing vintage/midcentury busienss- Salvaged ) are amazing stagers of vignettes with their merchandise.
      
Patty has a great eye and amzing talent for finding garden and industrial pieces.
There are lots of cool pieces in this vignette.

I bet Theresa of Garden Antqs Vintage would love this metal awning! The price is great also $72.  I expect this great architectural piece to go quickly.

It's fun to see how we vendors "trade" our merchandise.  This awesome midcentury sectional once belonged to us and now can below to you!

This is just one of several fantastic scenes that Patty created at Fredericksburg Trade Days this past weekend.  She sold a lot of these items, but you can contact her through their facebook Vintage Market page for details.
I'll just let the next few pictures do the "talking":

and finally, for the finale, I saved an amazing piece that Patty found and sold to a very special couple (who many would know if I said their name but I think that should remain private).
If you have the chance to shop with them in Uvalde, Tx, by all means plan to or at Trade Days each month.  Also, Megan has a cool Etsy shop, called Salvagedspace and Facebook Salvaged.
  Betsy of Sisters Treasures

8 comments:

  1. Wow!! How special is this!?!?! Thanks so much for featuring us in a blog post! You are such a sweetie!! :)

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure, Megan, but I apologize that the photos weren't better... all from my I-phone.

      Delete
    2. I'm a big i-phone camera person myself! But no need to apologize, they look great and it is SO appreciated that you featured us! You rock!! :) Next time I go to trade days I'll have to return the favor! I think it'd be fun to do a vendor feature or something like "the people i meet" because there are so many special ones, and Sisters Treasures definitely takes the cake for being special! :)

      Delete
  2. Great job Betsy. Hope that all our friends read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love "visiting" Texas with you...fab pictures!
    Ari

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK. I'm dying....Who was the couple!!! She has a great heap of vintage treasures, and oh what a gift for displaying, that is quite an art!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Megan and Patty! Such sweet gals, and they are masters at staging vignettes. I plan on getting into some mischief with them soon!

    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Treasure and more treasures, those Trade days sound fabulous!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete