Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Warrenton Vendor hi-light

On Sunday, we took a load to Warrenton and took a little time to walk around since my friends had never been. I was actually surprised at how many vendors were already set up. One in particular caught my attention for the beautiful displays and awesome antiques.
I asked permission to photograph some displays to share with you. This vendor is The Sweet Pea from Athens. Tx. When I received her card, I realized I'd been reading about her shop, Winnie and Tulula. If the shop is anything like her space at Warrenton, I'm sure you will be in for a treat. Check her out at Warrenton ( but I must confess I forgot to see which field her pavilion is).

1 comment:

  1. Fab pics from Warrenton. You are making me want to go this minute. Hope to go Friday. Cool blog. dix---

    ReplyDelete